Sunday, August 17, 2014

Five Faves!

I want to share with all of my readers my five most favorite things that I have or like to do so you can get to know me a bit! :)

1. Michael Kors..everything!
~I am a bit obsessed with the Michael Kors brand! Purses are my absolute weakness, but I do love the sunglasses and wallets as well.

2. Renovation shows on HGTV
~ I could watch these shows all day long! Property Brothers and Flip or Flop are my favorites. I learn so much from those shows in hopes of renovating my own home in the near future!

3. Shopping!
~ I feel like this is a typical girl thing..but I love to shop! I could do it everyday. Some of my favorite things to shop for are: baby things, clothes, purses (MK), makeup (Sephora and ULTA), electronics, jewelry (Pandora), shoes..pretty much anything. :)

4. Cats
~ I am a complete and total cat lady. Totally obsessed.

5. My Cell Phone
~ My cell phone is so important to me right now because it is my only way of communication with my husband, who is currently deployed! You will never catch me without it in hand.

~~~Wife and Mommy-To-Be~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment